Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year (Part 2)

Well, Happy New Year Everyone. That is, everyone that's reading this. Not sure if anyone even knows this exists and maybe that's all for the better. Another year has come and gone and with it, the hope of anything you or I wanted to do with our lives is gone. But only for that year. A new year is always great. It's like the first spring. The first day of school. The first date with a new boy/girl. You don't know how you'll do but, your willing to give it a shot. So this year, lets all really decide to do something that we've all wanted to do. Skydiving? Snorkeling, writing that book I have I mean you've been wanting to write. Yes, this is the year. It's the year for my blog. Life is what you make it so go out and make it yours. Happy New Year

3 comments:

Charli said...

If life is what we make of it, can I make Jeff Hardy my husband?? :) Just kidding.

Anners said...

Well I don't know why the heck not Charity. I say the next time the WWE comes to your home town. Call in sick and jump him. Not Vince Jeff but you knew that :D

Charli said...

Sounds good to me! Woohoo! Get them wedding bells ready! LOL (I really shouldn't post comments at 4:30AM.)